You can use this form to request support and advice about ICT issues at R.E.A.L.
- When hardware breaks, such as a laptop, desktop or iPad.
- When you want to install new software.
- When software is not working.
- When you need help to use software
- When you need ideas and advice about teaching with ICT as a tool for learning across the curriculum.
We don't support the following, please contact the lead for these areas - in brackets.
- R.E.A.L website updates (Richard Williams)
- Mobile phones and mobile phone contracts (Dave Roberts)
- Photocopying (Dave Roberts)
- Internet from the telephone exchange to your centre (Dave Roberts)
- Security systems (Dave Roberts)
- Advice on the Computing Curriculum - the teaching of ICT/Computing (Richard Williams)
- Requesting a laptop, desktop or tablet (Richard Smith - please search for article on requesting new hardware)