You can use this form to request support and advice about ICT issues at R.E.A.L.
Just so you know...
- The ServiceDesk provides technical and educational ICT support and advice.
- Faults logged on this system are given priority, checked and monitored by the ICT team at R.E.A.L. throughout each day.
- The ServiceDesk is operated by the eLearning team on behalf of R.E.A.L. education, so any information you add to the ServiceDesk is used by R.E.A.L. and the eLearning team to support you and communicate with you.
- We will act to resolve the problem as soon as possible, certain faults can take longer to resolve than others - we will keep you informed of the progress of our work.
- Where your problem involves an internet or email issue, please provide a phone number so we can make contact with you.
- You can log issues relating to personal ICT equipment eg. your personal home computer etc... however, there is a small charge for this out of hours service.